Hey Guys!

Just an average guy who loves great movies x) hope you enjoy all my posts and agree with my reviews and ratings! if not, id like to hear your opinion :) if so, like to hear if you agree xD

Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Clash Of The Titans" sequel "Wrath Of The Titans"


Sam Worthington officially confirmed the production of the sequel to the remake of Clash Of the Titans. I really liked the first one, but it definitely could have used longer fight scenes that doesnt include a 3 minute krakken fight -.- xP but im sure Wrath of the Titans will deliver x)

Worthington sates "I'm not doing this f---ing sh*t! I'm going to do a weighty script in a blockbuster!" and continually speaks of how weighty and daring the sequel is going to be compared to Clash. so im hoping he follows through with it and creates an awesome movie x) 

Read the entire interview here :)
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=81030

No comments:

Post a Comment